Friday, August 05, 2005

Meng How's Baptism

Here's welcoming a new brother to the family! Meng How received the baptism of the Holy Spirit during the recent Come Encounter Jesus 2005 and tarried no longer than a week after to get water baptised.

For it is written in Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."

There was a huge party happening then, and we were part of it. (Luke 15:10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joash,

Pls pardon my ignorance. But I'm trying to find your wedding vlogs... but can't find leh....
can help me? Tks... I'm also getting married soon and would love to hear from one groom to another :P

Winston
mp3forever@hotmail.com

6:45 PM, August 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home