Thursday, September 22, 2005

Four Meet From Four Science Six

4s6(05)_LowellandGang
4s6(05)_LowellandGang,
originally uploaded by joashpbook.
After 1990, I've not seen any of my secondary school classmates, making it 15 years of separation. Then, all of a sudden, when I'm thinking how nice it'll be to invite my 4S6 buddies to the wedding, a most fortunate turn of events occur.

So here's the story. Lowell calls Starhub helpdesk and of all the people, he gets connected to Robin 'Joel' Ng. Robin notices both the name and the IC number, thus suspecting that this could be the Lowell of 4S6.

At the end of the call, he asks, "Can I ask you a personal question?" and then finds out that Lowell was really from SJI.

If that wasn't surprising enough, he discovers that a number of classmates are still in contact, some quite regularly so. Robin then gives my email to Lowell who organises a lunch.

Got to meet him, Dennis Foo and Kenneth Kua and we had a good time and laugh talking of old times and some updates on how things have been.

I'm looking forward to meeting up with more 4S6 buddies and inviting them all for the wedding.

Kenneth mentioned some regular sports every Tuesday, like badminton or tennis and I do hope to join up then. I've been starved of exercise due to my prolonged cough. Thank God it's getting much better now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahha! didn't know you blogged this! strangely hilarious. hehe. rock on s6!

12:32 AM, October 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home