Wednesday, March 02, 2005

[PIC] Kill The Photographer

Kill The Photographer
Kill The Photographer,
originally uploaded by joashpbook.
Since I did promise mixed media with mediacasting @ blogspot.com, I've linked up my flickr.com account and have decided to trial post using flickr's "Blog It!" feature.

I'm an easy-going kind of photographer that prefers to shoot candid situations. Fortunately, some of my friends really love to dress up in costumes and play (thus also known as *cosplay*) and they don't mind me snapping away.

So it's probably only natural that my first photocast would be a cosplay shot. But I decided to throw myself into the picture too, so yes, that's me right there... :P <-- Now you see why this particular emoticon figures in most of my posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home