Wednesday, March 02, 2005

[VID] Let Us Meet Again (click to watch)

Let Us Meet Again
Let Us Meet Again,
originally uploaded by joashpbook.
Finally found a place to host my videos, and since I'm already on the topic of *cosplay*, here's a teaser clip I composed and directed for my local anime club.

Composed the simple piano piece to fit the mood and got the whole MAC Cosplay 2000 Sakura Taisen team to my home to film in a day. It was quite fun, the bunch of girls being really nice and open despite not really knowing me, at that time.

I'll probably podcast the music piece later, when I find it and get it loaded and approved on www.archive.org (It rocks! mediacasting can really take off now! :P )


- vlogcast results -

ANT (www.antnottv.org) ... passed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home