Friday, March 04, 2005

Salme Dahlstrom, You Rock! :P

Salme Dahlstrom
Salme Dahlstrom,
originally uploaded by joashpbook.
"Make me proud...:-)" - Salme Dahlstrom in an e-mail reply to me to a mail asking for permission to use her song

After hearing "Take It Off Baby" from Podsafe NYC, I immediately wrote to Salme for permission to use her track in my podcasts and physical training remixes. She surprised me with a very prompt, personal, and most encouraging mail.

For such a successful person to support an unknown (budding) mediacaster (with only a handful of readers) like me with such comfortable ease, I'm just totally blown away. :P

So here's a plug for the very first artiste who so willingly agree to be featured on mediacasting...

Check out her website and her music at garageband.com ... A big congrats to you, Salme, for winning such acclaim with your pieces on garageband.com and here's wishing you the very best in your future endeavours! :P

Look forward to hearing "Take It Off Baby" in a podcasted training remix when I get around to it.

4 Comments:

Blogger PodcastNYC.net said...

Just a note that the original track from Salme was picked up off of the Podsafe Music page at Podcast NYC,
http://www.podcastnyc.net.

8:14 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Joash Chee said...

*nods* My apologies for not noting that in the blog. Thanks for the reminder and post :)

10:37 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger mimz said...

Hello. Do you know where I can listen to that song by Salme?
Thanks.

6:27 PM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger Joash Chee said...

I'm not sure if Podcast NYC has a backlog of podcasts they posted up... (checking)

Found it! Should be on this podcast episode of theirs. Hope it's alright to link it from here.

http://www.podcastnyc.net/ac/2005/03/podcast-nyc-alley-cuts-5.html

9:35 AM, September 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home